RB Series Economical Rotary Blister Packaging Machines
|Size:||32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)|
Starview’s RB series semi-automatic rotary type heat sealers are designed for medium to higher volume production
requirements where an economical but simple to operate machine is required. These machines may be used for conventional
carded blisters, full face blisters as well as applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock.
The standard machines feature one sealing station with the remaining stations used for load/unload stations.
For machines capable of higher production rates please consider Starview’s RB, ERB, FAB, BSC & CBS Series.
– An economical rotary blister series machine for the budget conscious customer.
– Uses quick-change cost eective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling.
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Digital temperature controller and PLC with LCD HMI screen for process repeatability.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index rotary table drive for smooth table operation and position repeatability.
– Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area||12 x 14 in|
|Number of open stations||5|
|Max blister depth||3.25 in|
|Average cycle speed||1-8 cpm|
|Electrical||115 Volts, 1 PH, 20 Amps or 208-240 Volts, 1 PH, 16 Amps|