FULLY AUTOMATIC ROTARY BLISTER SEALING MACHINES
|Size:||32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)|
Starview’s FAB Series fully automated rotary type blister sealing machines are ideal for high volume or JIT production. Given the proper conditions certain models of these machines are capable of up to 20 cycles per minute in production. The FAB Series automated rotary blister sealing machines are built with the capability to feed blister(s), blister card(s) and discharge finished packages when proper tooling is installed. These machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, trapped blisters, club store trapped packages, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles as well as some applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock. Four (4), six (6) and eight (8) station models are available. Four station models have 10” x 12” and 12” x 16” sealing areas and six and eight station machines are available with 14” x 18” or 18” x 24”sealing areas.For machines capable of higher finished package volumes or with additional open stations for automation please consider Starview’s BSC Series Carousel or CBS Series Inline machines.
– A wide range of standard and custom automation features available to match customer requirements.
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Automatic blister feeder, card feeder & nished package unloader provide reduced labor costs.
– Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility.
– Includes storage for 99 databases and on-screen data tracking.
– A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management
access to real-time process information from the machine.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index rotary table drive for smooth table operation and position repeatability.
– Quick-change mounting for relieved face plates
– Uses quick-change cost eective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling.
– Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area||14 x 18 in|
|Number of open stations||2|
|Max blister depth||3.25 in|
|Average cycle speed||1-18 cpm|
|Electrical||208-230 Volts, 3 PH, 25 Amps|