FULLY AUTOMATIC ROTARY BLISTER SEALING MACHINE
|32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)
Starview’s FAB4 series fully automated rotary type blister sealing machines are ideal for high volume or JIT production. Given the proper conditions these machines are capable of up to 20 cycles per minute in production. The FAB4 series automated rotary blister sealing machines are built with the capability to feed blister(s), blister card(s) and discharge finished packages when proper tooling is installed. These machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles. The four-station models have 10” x 12” and 12” x 16” sealing areas. For machines capable of higher production rates and advanced automation features please consider Starview’s FAB6 &8 Series, BSC Series Carousel & CBS Series Inline machines.
– Compact size and automatic card and blister feeding with nished package unloading make this series ideal for
single operator work-cell operation.
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Right-hand or left-hand unloader versions available to match production work flow.
– Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility. Includes storage for 99 databases
and on-screen data tracking.
– A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management
access to real-time process information from the machine.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index rotary table drive for smooth table operation and position repeatability.
– Electrically driven automatic blister feeder, card feeder & nished package unloader greatly reduce machine air
– Uses quick-change cost eective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling.
– Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area
|10 x 12 in
|Number of open stations
|Max blister depth
|Average cycle speed
|220 Volts, 1 PH, 25 Amps