SEMIAUTOMATIC ROTARY BLISTER SEALING MACHINE
|Size:||32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)|
Starview’s ERB series rotary type heat sealers are designed for medium to higher volume production requirements.These machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, trapped blister, club store trapped packages, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles as well as applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock. The ERB series units are available in six (6) and eight (8) station designs. Models are available in standard sealing areas of 14 x 18 and 18x 24 inches. Larger sealing areas are available on request. The standard machines feature one sealing station with the remaining stations used for load/unload stations.For machines capable of higher production rates please consider Starview’s FAB, BSC & CBS Series.
– A wide range of standard and custom features available to match customer requirements.
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility.
– Includes storage for 99 databases and on-screen data tracking.
– A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management
access to real-time process information from the machine.
– Uses quick-change cost eective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index rotary table drive for smooth table operation and position repeatability.
– Starview’s exclusive selectable sealing station program allows the use of one (1) through six (6) sealing fixtures
with operator selected start position from the HMI for short runs or single person operation.
– Optional self-standing card feeder and nished package unloader may be added at any time to increase the
machine versatility and lower labor costs.
– Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area||18 x 24 in|
|Number of open stations||5|
|Max blister depth||3.25 in|
|Average cycle speed||1-15 cpm|
|Electrical||208-230 Volts, 1 PH, 55 Amps or 208-230 Volts, 3 PH, 40 Amps|