FULLY AUTOMATIC INLINE BLISTER SEALING MACHINE
|Size:||32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)|
Starview’s CBS series Automated Inline Conveyor type blister sealing machines are ideal for high volume or JIT production. Given the proper conditions these machines are capable of up to 20 cycles per minute in production. Starview’s automated inline conveyor blister sealing machines are built with the capability to feed blister(s), blistercard(s) and discharge finished packages when proper tooling is installed. The CBS series machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, trapped blisters, club store trapped packages, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles aswell as some applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock. With multiple open loading stations these machines are ideal for automated product loading or where multiple items are to be placed in a single package. Machines with other sealing areas and diferent numbers of stations are also available.
Also see Starview’s FAB Series for rotary and BSC Series for carousel style machines.
– A wide range of standard and custom automation features available to match customer requirements.
– Large format inline design to provide high volumes of nished packages and match linear plant workow
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Automatic blister feeder, card feeder & nished package unloader provide reduced labor costs.
– Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility. Includes storage for 99 databases
and on-screen data tracking.
– A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management
access to real-time process information from the machine.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index conveyor drive for smooth operation and position repeatability.
– Uses quick-change durable aluminum tooling.
– Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area||14 x 28 in|
|Number of open stations||7|
|Max blister depth||3.5 in|
|Average cycle speed||1-20 cpm|
|Electrical||208-230 Volts, 3 PH, 50 Amps|
|Total Number of sealing fixtures||30|