FULLY AUTOMATIC CAROUSEL BLISTER SEALING MACHINE
|Size:||32in x 25in x 34in (LxWxH)|
Starview’s BSC series carousel type Blister sealers are designed for high volume production requirements. Sixteen(16) station machines are standard; however, custom units can be manufactured with anywhere from ten (10) to twenty(20) or more stations. Standard sealing areas of 14” x 18” and 18” x 24” are oered as well as custom sizes. The BSC series machines may be used for conventional carded blisters, trapped blisters, club store trapped packages, full face blisters and half-clamshell styles as well as some applications using Tyvek, foils and other heat sealable lidstock. The standard BSC series machines feature one heated sealing station, one blister feed station, one card feed station and one finished package unload station with the remaining stations used for operator product loading stations and advanced automation such as printing, vision systems, production detection, etc.
For machines capable of extremely high finished package volumes and open stations for automation please consider Starview’s CBS Series Inline machines.
– A wide range of standard and custom automation features available to match customer requirements.
– ANSI Class 4 machine safety for operator protection.
– Automatic blister feeder, card feeder & nished package unloader provide reduced labor costs.
– Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience and accessibility. Includes storage for 99 databases
and on-screen data tracking.
– A Starview exclusive remote access via standard Ethernet hardwire or optional Wi-Fi router gives management access to real-time process information from the machine.
– AC Variable frequency precision cam index conveyor drive for smooth operation and position repeatability.
– Uses quick-change cost effective multi-ply hardwood or durable aluminum tooling.
Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
|Nominal sealing area||14 x 18 in|
|Number of open stations||9|
|Max blister depth||3.25 in|
|Average cycle speed||1-15 cpm|
|Electrical||208-230 Volts, 3 PH, 35 Amps|
|Total Number of sealing fixtures||16|